About the WPCA
The World Professional Chuckwagon Association (WPCA) promotes and presents chuckwagon racing as a professional sport throughout North America and the world.
- It is the most senior and highest level of professional chuckwagon racing in the world
- Offers the richest purses and highest tarp prices on any other recognized chuckwagon association
- Hosts 11 events during the season with over 40 race days
— THE CHALLENGE —
From Limitations to Possibilities
Until a recent development, the WPCA had been relying on a third-party public platform to broadcast their chuckwagon events.
However, it became apparent that they were forfeiting a significant revenue opportunity by relinquishing control to the production company, which was reaping the benefits from pay-per-view sales, leaving the WPCA at a disadvantage
With the help of Vidflex™, WPCA was able to realize the following key challenges:
- How to profit from live streaming and generate significant revenue
- How to control their own video network
- How to engage an online audience to drive pay-per- view sales
- How to operate a professional streaming network for their multiple events
“Vidflex really came through for us! Their platform made our live streaming top-notch, and we were blown away by the results. The revenue we raked in exceeded all our wildest expectations, making it a game-changer for our organization.”BRYAN HEBSON, WPCA, Director of Marketing
— OUR SOLUTION —
WPCA’s Streaming Transformation
The WPCA partnered with Vidflex — and with our no-cost partnership — took control of their streaming efforts and put together a plan to live stream 8 events in their first season.
The WPCA pro tour, started on May 31st in Grande Prairie and concluded their season on August 27th.
The streams were a resounding success and surpassed all expectations. The WPCA was thrilled with the new revenue potential they could now monetize their streaming by owning and controlling their own video platform.
Results After Their First Season
The success of these initial events has laid a solid foundation for further collaboration and growth between Vidflex and the WPCA.
We are currently in discussions with the WPCA to expand our relationship for the next season. These talks involve planning additional races and securing major sponsorships to further enhance the platform.
Want to learn more?
Want to learn more?
Copyright 2023 Worldplay (Canada) Inc. All rights reserved.